Name Unavailable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saarek's applicaton

2 posters

Go down

Saarek's applicaton Empty Saarek's applicaton

Post  saarek Sat May 08, 2010 7:43 pm

hi i would like to join your limbus team if possible pls, i have homam hands and body, would like legs and feet.

i have an Ultima pop set - nothing i need there but yours if u want it.

atm i can only do wendesday's - i have salvage running your time on sunday, it may get moved, time will tell.

Jobs: rdm/whm/cor/drg/blu (blm and brd retired no gear)

Toon recommended me Smile thank you
saarek
saarek

Back to top Go down

Saarek's applicaton Empty Re: Saarek's applicaton

Post  Muerte Sat May 08, 2010 11:13 pm

I like your available jobs. We could use some more blm for Ultima so it's unfortunate that that is ungeared Razz You are certainly welcome to join us. I'm trying to figure out reasonable compensation for the ultima popset as that does save us 6 farming runs.

*Wednesday start time is ~3:30pm EST. We typically port out of port jeuno by 3:40 at the very latest, exception on days which we do Ultima.

*please post your wishlist in the limbus wishlist section and make mention of which piece you want the most so I can account for that when determining who is able to lot which pieces.
Muerte
Muerte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Saarek's applicaton Empty hi & thank you

Post  saarek Sun May 09, 2010 8:14 am

thank you for letting me join, btw the ultima set is free, i just want my few inventory spaces back!

I am Uk based so i figure 8pm start on wednesday for me. Ok i can come blm at a push but am really rusty and havent played blm for over 2 years..
saarek
saarek

Back to top Go down

Post  Muerte Sun May 09, 2010 4:31 pm

So long as you can zombie nuke Ultima under 20% that's acceptable for blm lol. That's really the only situation we are lacking blms, and we may find it's more useful to have you on WHM anyway for that.
Muerte
Muerte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum