Name Unavailable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Information

+6
Soji
Kyosai
Flyingbear
botch
Muerte
Venlo
10 posters

Go down

Basic Information Empty Basic Information

Post  Venlo Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:30 pm

NameUnavailable events are as follows:
Salvage: Monday and Wednesday, gather at 6:15EST, led by Nightclubninja
Limbus: Sunday at 3:00 EST and Wednesday at 3:30 EST, led by Muerte

Salvage and Limbus will be run on entirely separate point systems. Those who run Limbus will have no advantage on salvage drops over those who choose not to, or can't.
For more specific information about both Salvage and Limbus, please see their respective forums. Due to number of Cells and related restrictions in Salvage, members who currently run Limbus but want to start Salvage should put in an application.
Alternatively, if you'd rather just send me a tell and I'm on, that's cool too.

Application Template:
Name:
Main Jobs:
Other Jobs:
Salvage/Limbus Experience:
Available times, if unable to make all runs (or choose to run only one):

Note: Please listen to your leaders when directions are given during a run. If someone's doing something horribly wrong, a leader will most likely send a tell to try and correct the problem before it costs a wipe, or even the run. Chronic failure to listen to direct instructions will result in penalties, possibly leading to termination.

Last edited by Nightclub Ninja on Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Venlo
Venlo
Admin

https://nameunavailable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Basic Information Empty Re: Basic Information

Post  Muerte Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:38 am

Likewise those who run Salvage will not have an advantage in Limbus over those who do not run Salvage.

Nightclubninja runs the points for Salvage and Muerte runs the points for Limbus. We will not be confusing the two.
Muerte
Muerte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Basic Information Empty Botch's application

Post  botch Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Name: Botch
Main Jobs: PUP (but imagine I won't be going as PUP)
Other Jobs: COR, NIN and soon PLD.
Salvage/Limbus Experience: None/none
Available times: Before mentioned times for Salvage/Limbus are both doable, however there will be times where I'm required to stay late. I talked this over with Nightclubninja and told him on days I would have to stay late, I'll notify you guys the day before and just miss that run. But most likely I'll only be attending once a week for the next two months or so.

Extra note: I am currently working on Limbus access and with my CoP static, 2 weeks from now, I should have CoP complete and will be attending Limbus then. Thanks again for letting me join the shell and look forward to it.

-Botch

botch

Back to top Go down

Post  Muerte Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:42 am

For the record you'll likely be on Cor or Pup for Limbus runs except on boss runs which I may ask for PLD. Or maybe PLD for a specific run like when DDs need to have multiple weapons (so I am able to change to SAM for polearm and gkt) but there's only one run like that out of 12.
Muerte
Muerte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  botch Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:31 am

I'm situational and easy going, so I'll come as what is needed. Give me an estimated 2-3 weeks to have PLD to 75 and Limbus access. I'm trying to collect Askar if anyone wants to do some Nyzul Isle runs w/ me.

botch

Back to top Go down

Post  Muerte Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:50 pm

I'm interested in obtaining Denali Body/Legs Askar Feet but if we wanna start a nyzul thing we should probably start a new thread.
Muerte
Muerte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Basic Information Empty App

Post  Flyingbear Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Name:Flyingbear
Main Jobs:PLD
Other Jobs:NIN, WAR, and PLD
Salvage/Limbus Experience:no salvage and some limbus not much NOOB!!!!!!
Available times, if unable to make all runs (or choose to run only one):salvage both nights limbus sunday for sure but mit only make weds some becuase of work

Flyingbear

Back to top Go down

Post  Muerte Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Your application is currently under review. Are you familiar with Pld/Nin gameplay at all? I am looking for another person who is capable of Pld/Nin tanking for Omega and Ultima. If you can obtain a gearset for it (haste and enmity, non-limbus haste pieces being swift/speed belt, W.Turban/AskarHat, and Askar Hands) then I could really use a second Pld/Nin for bosses and a second Pld for regular runs so I don't have to go Pld all the time.
Muerte
Muerte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Muerte Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Flyingbear and Botch both Accepted, I believe Flyingbear is accepted solely for limbus but I'm not responsible for Salvage so NCN will have to answer that one.
Muerte
Muerte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Venlo Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:49 pm

Yeah, Botch accepted for salvage, but FB will have to be limbus only at this point; we're really filling up on melee DPS and need some mages.
Venlo
Venlo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyosai Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:45 pm

Name:Kyosai
Main Jobs:MNK
Other Jobs:BRD(soon)
Salvage/Limbus Experience:none/none
Available times, if unable to make all runs (or choose to run only one):Every weekday after 5pmEST until 3-4amEST. Should have no trouble attending Salvage runs. Currently no access to Limbus.

Kyosai

Back to top Go down

Post  Venlo Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Accepted, Kyosai, send me a tell next time I'm on for a pearl.
Venlo
Venlo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soji Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:27 pm

Salvage Application
Name: Sojirou
Main Jobs: RDM
Other Jobs: BRD RNG NIN
All attributes and jobs have capped merits, and I'm ok to play anything.
Salvage/Limbus Experience: A fair amount of Salvage / Limbus is not applicable
Available times, if unable to make all runs (or choose to run only one): Mondays and Wednesdays are available. Late entry on Wednesday will pose a problem, as I have obligations to Freelot for Einherjar at 9:30pm EST and will need adequate time (at least 15min) for travel and potential job changes.
Soji
Soji

http://www.myspace.com/shinanim

Back to top Go down

Post  Venlo Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:38 pm

Accepted, see me for a pearl.
Venlo
Venlo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Basic Information Empty Aloth

Post  Aloth Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:12 pm

Hey guys, spoke to Nightclubninja in game and will be joining you tomorrow for Salvage. Thought I would post an app just for giggles to inform the LS on jobs and whatnot. Guess you guys need TH, no TH4 unfortunately atm.
Name: Aloth
Main Jobs: This is tough cause all my jobs are very well equipped but I guess I would say mains are PLD BLM SAM
Other Jobs: NIN BRD MNK WAR WHM RDM SMN DRG DRK and of course THF
Salvage/Limbus Experience: Some Salvage but its been a little while, tons of limbus but I only will be with you guys for Salvage
Available times, if unable to make all runs (or choose to run only one): I can make both runs

Aloth

Back to top Go down

Basic Information Empty Vincerez's App

Post  Vincerez Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Name: Vincerez
Main Jobs: Red Mage
Other Jobs: Ranger
Salvage/Limbus Experience: Only done Salvage before but applying for Limbus which I have no experience in :3
Available times, if unable to make all runs (or choose to run only one): I can almost always make Wednesday runs and most likely every other Sunday.

Vincerez

Back to top Go down

Basic Information Empty App~

Post  Tehwarmmilk Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:35 pm

Name:Tehwarmmilk
Main Jobs:MNK DRG RDM
Other Jobs: SCH PLD BRD SMN
Salvage/Limbus Experience: Done Salvage a few times... Limbus uh.. Twice? Very Happy But only want to participate in limbus rly.
Available times, if unable to make all runs (or choose to run only one): Should be able to make both limbus days :3
Tehwarmmilk
Tehwarmmilk

Back to top Go down

Basic Information Empty Teh

Post  Muerte Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:44 am

Provided you are willing to come on SCH (mainly to Ultima) you're welcome to join. We need people who can rotate jobs and have one useful for Ultima. If you're up for that, we'll see you Sundays 3pm EST and Wednesdays 3:30pm EST Smile
Muerte
Muerte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Basic Information Empty ~

Post  Tehwarmmilk Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Fine by moi x)
Tehwarmmilk
Tehwarmmilk

Back to top Go down

Basic Information Empty app Hatchetjack

Post  Hatchetjack Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:53 pm

Name: Hatchetjack
Main Jobs: Monk
Other Jobs: Sam Ninja Thf Blm Rdm Brd Pld War 75 Rng 65
Salvage/Limbus Experience: not very much in both events about 2 events each
Available times, if unable to make all runs (or choose to run only one): limbus plz

Hatchetjack

Back to top Go down

Post  Muerte Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 am

I need people who are willing to come on both mage and melee jobs due to the recent influx of membership increase. BLMs with a buffer especially for Ultima as we will be trying to burst damage the last 20%. If you are willing to come both jobs you're welcome to join, 3:30pm EST wednesdays and 3pm EST Sundays are our run times.
Muerte
Muerte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down