Name Unavailable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking a break, I guess.

2 posters

Go down

Taking a break, I guess. Empty Taking a break, I guess.

Post  Shyra Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:35 pm

Due to recent events I feel it is in my best interest to severely limit the time I spend on or with the linkshell. You are all well aware that I do not need any added stress in my life. I have started becoming easily frustrated and I see this as the only solution. I will not be attending any events until further notice. I do plan on showing up for abyssea runs in which major pop sets will be used, such as EE. Which I believe is scheduled for this week. I feel I have more than earned the right to be there. I do not think I would be counted out. I simply wanted to state I would be there. You are all my friends and if you are all the smart reasonable people I hope you are, I know you will all work out your problems. Please do not be angry or sorry, it is no ones fault and it is not up for discussion. I look forward to returning.

Shyra

Back to top Go down

Taking a break, I guess. Empty Re: Taking a break, I guess.

Post  Muerte Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:33 pm

I did see this coming, and I'm glad you see it the way you do. I'm sorry for the added stress. I will be addressing these problems this week after finals are over as it has gone on far too long. I look forward to your return.
Muerte
Muerte
Admin

Back to top Go down