Name Unavailable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jezna's Application

2 posters

Go down

Jezna's Application Empty Jezna's Application

Post  Jezna Sun May 09, 2010 5:59 am

Hi

I would very much like to join your Limbus shell, veteran limbus player and have homam head,feet and hands, need body and legs.

As like Saarek I can only do Weds at the moment as do Salvage on a Sunday, my main is Drk or can come thf if you need TH4.

I am a friend of Rebecka and Toon, hope to hear from you soon
Jezna
Jezna
Jezna

Back to top Go down

Jezna's Application Empty Re: Jezna's Application

Post  Muerte Wed May 12, 2010 5:10 pm

TH4 is indeed a valuable prospect. How does your gear look for both of your jobs apart from having TH4?

Are you willing to switch up jobs if I need you to say 5-10min before a run? (I do this regularly to accommodate last minute people)
Muerte
Muerte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jezna Wed May 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Hi

I would say my drk gear is pretty good, haste build, of homam feet, hands, swift belt and blitz legs with 3% haste and walahra turban. Strength build, af+1 feet hands and head, black cuisses and plastron body, extras fire bomblet and foragers mantle. Also zerg build, merc kris, wyvern earring, bomb core ring and other hp items.

Thf obviously have homam as above plus denali head,jacket and dragon armour and af+1 hands, blau dolch and sc daggers

More than happy to swich jobs at low notice

hope this helps
thanks
Jez
Jezna
Jezna

Back to top Go down

Post  Muerte Wed May 12, 2010 8:49 pm

I like what I see and I like very much that you have a zerg build for drk. We will certainly use that on Ultima.

We run 3pm Sundays, and 3:30pm EST Wednesdays. We've become a somewhat large shell as far as limbus goes so we'll probably be splitting up into 2 runs frequently. You applied just in time as we just closed apps due to this. Looking forward to running with you Smile

When you get a chance, post any gear you want (homam/nashira) in the limbus wishlist section. I ask that you be able to equip the gear that you lot, on very rare occasions I may make an exception. You can post a wishlist for more than that but please be leveling a job that can use nashira if you wish to lot it. ***Make sure you tell me which piece you want most, I will give you some priority when lotting it.
Muerte
Muerte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down