Name Unavailable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penfoldio Application

4 posters

Go down

Penfoldio Application Empty Penfoldio Application

Post  Penfoldio Thu May 20, 2010 6:31 pm

Name: Penfoldio
Main Jobs: WHM
Other Jobs: BST
Salvage/Limbus Experience: Limbus - cleared all zones many times including Proto Omega/Ultima
Available times, if unable to make all runs (or choose to run only one): Wednesday & probably Sunday

I know a few of your members already and am happy to come along to runs if you can use another WHM. I have no interest in Homam or Nashira gear and I have a full set of WHM AF+1 and all the BST AF+1 gear that I want. I would be interested in SCH AF+1 drops though as I am currently levelling SCH and am at 62.

Penfoldio

Back to top Go down

Penfoldio Application Empty Re: Penfoldio Application

Post  Penfoldio Fri May 21, 2010 11:33 am

Fair enough, I knew applications were closed but was lead to believe you could use another WHM, thanks for the quick response

Penfoldio

Back to top Go down

Post  saarek Fri May 21, 2010 1:25 pm

well we are aware applications are closed, but were told to let Pen know that maybe a vacancy was open for a dammed good whm.. so this is what we did.. now i am confoooosed but nothing new there lol alien
saarek
saarek

Back to top Go down

Post  Venlo Fri May 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Ah, my mistake then. If Mue said to place an app, then it's his place to decide; I had just assumed you missed the other topic. (Been trying to figure out how to work stickies and such so that important things are easier to find. Mad)
Venlo
Venlo
Admin

https://nameunavailable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Muerte Fri May 21, 2010 3:33 pm

After reviewing your app there are a few things I want to mention (incase you didn't read some of the stuff, cause lets face it, it's a wall of text almost),

1. We would love to have your WHM, and the fact you are leveling SCH is icing on the cake.
2. Points for attending runs are currently only used for lotting homam/nashira, AF+1 is done as freelot to those capable of using it.
3. #2 being said, I give priority to those with the job 75 to lot AF+1 pieces, which may hinder you're lotting SCH until it is 75.
4. We only have 2 SCHs that are 75 that I am aware of, with another one at 71.
5. (This point being rather unimportant since your SCH isn't 75 atm anyway) You are required to attend 2 runs before lotting AF+1 against any members.

If you find that upon reviewing these points you still want to join, we'll see you on the Sundays (3pm EST) and Wednesdays (3:30pm EST) that you are able to come Smile
Muerte
Muerte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Penfoldio Fri May 21, 2010 5:00 pm

Thanks for the reply.

As I said, I have no interest in Nashira/Homam gear so points are unimportant although I enjoy the proto fights so am happy to help.

I wouldn't expect anything else re the AF+1 items, I can't use them until 74 SCH anyway so wouldn't want to take them from someone who can use them now.

Look forward to doing some runs with you, I will come along when I can

Thanks for the vote of confidence Saar Wink

Penfoldio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down